|Down||Up||Data||Own||Rent||Rental Free Set-up|
**BDUK (Broadband Delivery uk) is a government body tasked with ensuring that minimum broadband speeds are available throughout the uk. Any of the BDUK tariffs are subsidised and available to anyone with broadband speeds of less than 2Mbps. For details of how to apply please call Mel on 07789827644. And we will help you through the process.
- The Initial cost includes equipment costs, one-off setup costs, Installation and first month’s tariff. Additional travel or installation costs may apply.
- Any owned equipment is connected on a monthly rolling tariff with no minimum contract.
- Tooway rental equipment has a minimum 24 month contract and the equipment REMAINS the property of Tooway even after the minimum period.
- An additional router will be required for wireless connectivity. We can supply and install a router for £60. Alternatively you can source your own.
- Please Note: The prices quoted are to install a satellite system at your premises. We will test and configure the system on our own equipment to ensure it is operating correctly. Your own equipment should connect in the usual way using a wired or wireless connection. If you have any issues configuring your own equipment or you have any additional network requirements we will be happy to help. However, this will be charged on a separate basis depending on the work or equipment required. We currently charge £20 per hour (or part thereof) for this type of work.
- WHILST WE AIM TO KEEP THE PRICING ON OUR WEBSITE AS CURRENT AS POSSIBLE, PRICES DO SOMETIMES CHANGE AT SHORT NOTICE. PLEASE CALL US TO PLACE YOUR ORDER AND CONFIRM CURRENT COSTS.